Your privacy is important to us at BI Office Online; we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information while using our website, products or services. In this policy, BI Office Online outlines how we collect and use personally identifiable information and personal data, including information that you provide to us.
You can browse most of our site without giving us any information about yourself. Sometimes, we do need information to provide services that you request and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations. Please read the complete BI Office Online privacy statement.
Any information you provide while visiting the BI Office Online site will be used by BI Office Online or an authorized BI Office Online Partner only. We will not share your information with any other organization or party.
Collecting Personal Information
Personal information is information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address, company name, phone number, or other information that is specific to you.
Generally, personal information is collected when you are a customer or potential customer of BI Office Online or when you are asked to register for such items as events, webinars, reports, software downloads, support or forums. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Personal information collected by BI Office Online often is limited to your name, e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make our site easier for you to use by avoiding you having to enter your personal information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services or information.
- To help us point you to content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from BI Office Online.
- To help us keep our communications with you relevant and useful.
- To improve your user experience with our websites, products and services.
- To help us troubleshoot any problems you might experience with our products and services.
BI Office Online will not use personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. The personal information you provide when you register with BI Office Online will not be shared with any other organization other than an authorized BI Office Online Partner. We may periodically send you promotional emails or news about our company and our products which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
BI Office Online will disclose your personal information, without notice, to comply with legal requirements, including any regulation, in relation to legal proceedings or investigations by governmental or law enforcement agencies, including criminal investigations, or to meet tax or other reporting requirements, including to (a) comply with legal process served on BI Office Online or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of BI Office Online, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of BI Office Online, its Web sites, or the public.
When you interact with us, we automatically receive and store certain types of information, such as the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”). This is statistical information used to monitor the usage of our website and for advertising purposes. This information does not include personal information.
BI Office Online will employ reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Such measures may include the use of password protection and restricting access to personal information to those with a legitimate purpose in receiving the information.
BI Office Online takes reasonable steps shall be taken to help ensure that the personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current. Reasonable steps shall also be taken to accommodate privacy preferences, such as restricting access to the personal information to those who have a legitimate business need to know the information, anonymizing certain information, or assigning codes or pseudonyms when the actual names are not required for the purpose at hand.
Employees who have access to such personal information shall be trained regarding this Policy, advised that they are responsible for fully complying with the privacy principles articulated in this Policy and instructed that violations of these principles shall result in appropriate discipline up to and including termination.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our Web site and records no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
We implement a secure processing server on our site when collecting information to ensure a high level of security for your personal information entered such as bank details and credit card information.
By visiting our site cookies will be placed on your device (computer, mobile or tablet). A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on your device by websites you visit. Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary to operate our site. Others relate to the site’s performance and functionality and to your preferences. BI Office Online uses the following cookies on this site:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies enable the website to function correctly and deliver the services and products you have requested. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering sites you have visited on the internet.
- Performance & Functionality: These cookies do things like remember your preferred language, understand your preferences and associates users to any forms you submit to use to enable pre-completion of subsequent forms. Other cookies are placed only for the time or session you visit our site or whether you are a new or returning visitor to our site. These cookies may remain on your computer anywhere from the duration of your session for up to five years.
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help the website analyze how our site is used, such as allowing us to compile reports on website activity and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Third Party Remarketing Cookies: These are cookies used by third-party companies that we trust to show you ad banners on other websites. We use the DoubleClick cookie which is part of the Google Analytics cookies to inform, optimize, and serve ads within the Google content network to previous visitors of our site who have already shown interest by visiting us. The DoubleClick cookie enables remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google display network. For more information on DoubleClick, you can visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager to manage the settings or even to opt out.
As you AAA, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with AAA. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit the page http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy to opt out of AdRoll and their partners' targeted advertising.
Where allowed by law, you may request access to the personal information BI Office Online holds about you. You should make the request in writing and BI Office Online will respond to that request in line with local laws. If you have a legal right of access, that right also allows you to correct, amend or delete that information when it is inaccurate.
If an individual becomes aware that the information BI Office Online maintains on him or her is inaccurate, the individual may contact the individuals listed in the Enforcement section of this Policy.
There may be circumstances when BI Office Online is unable to provide access to your personal information. BI Office Online may also deny or restrict access for legally permissible reasons, such as situations where the information contains references to other individuals and it is not possible to separate out your personal information, or where it cannot be disclosed for legal, security, or commercial proprietary reasons. BI Office Online will endeavor to advise you of any reason for denying or restricting an access request.
BI Office Online does not knowingly or intentionally collect information from anyone under the age of 13, and we request that anyone under the age of 13 does not submit personal information. If we become aware that someone under the age of 13 has submitted personal information, we will delete the information from our records.
Inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Statement
BI Office Online reserves the right to modify or update this privacy statement at any time without notice.